3-day workshop to learn how to change your beliefs using PSYCH-K®
Transforming our own beliefs
This is the foundational course for all of PSYCH-K®. For some people, this is all the PSYCH-K® they will need to help transform self-limiting beliefs into self-enhancing ones! It is our limiting beliefs that often determine the limits of what we can achieve in life. This Workshop is a prerequisite for all other PSYCH-K workshops.
What will you learn during the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop?
- How to communicate with the subconscious mind, using a unique muscle testing protocol.
- Two different processes for changing subconscious beliefs, i.e., the New Direction Balance, and the Resolution Balance.
- A goal clarification process, called, VAK to the Future, that makes it easier for the subconscious mind to better understand and assist you in achieving your goals.
- How to create well-formed, and compelling goal statements to enhance any area of your life.
- Differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs.
- How to facilitate belief changes with yourself and others.
A weekend to change your life and give you the tools to modify any limiting beliefs!
3 day workshop starting from Friday, the 31st of January to Sunday the 2nd of February 2020, from 9:30 am till 18:30 pm. Certified instructor: Matilde Santos Leal.